1. When should I make the reservation?
If you wish to have a holiday in our apartment house during the spring-summer season, it is recommended to think ahead and reserve 2-5 months in advance.
2. Is it possible to book for 1-2 nights?
Yes, but we provide a more favourable price for longer stays.
3. What is the progress of reservation?
You can make your reservation via e-mail, via post or in person on the site.
- On our website, through the “Inquiry/reservation” datasheet, you can give your data and reserve for the desired period, eventually send your questions. The answer for your inquiry, and the confirmation of your reservation are sent in e-mail. The confirmation of your reservation contains the reserved period, the number of guests, the costs and the payment schedule. Please read carefully the reservation sheet and bring it along. After that, you should only pack up and we are looking forward to see you.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In letter: Hungary – Mária Apartmanok Zalakaros, 8749 Zalakaros, Kanicai Street 5.
- In person: +36-30/283-7020, and Hungary – 8749 Zalakaros, Kanicai Street 5.
4. Do I have to pay deposit for the reservation?
Yes, the reservation will be completed after the paying of deposit. The amount of deposit is the subject of an agreement. The sum amount of apartment fee will be deducted with the payed amount of deposit. The remaining apartment fee must be payed right after arriving in one lump sum.
5. What is the progress of paying the deposit?
You can pay the deposit on the following ways:
- by cash in person
- by bank transfer to the following bank account: name: Németh Tamás, bank: K&H, bank account number: 10400717-84575152-56561002 (Please add the following information to the announcement: your name, the sum amount of the apartment fee, the number of people for who the apartment was booked, date of arriving, date of leaving)
6. Is it possible to pay by credit card?
No, it is not yet possible to pay by credit card.
7. When should I pay for the apartment?
You have to pay the remaining amount of the fee right after arriving in one lump sum.
8. When can I occupy the apartment?
You can occupy the apartment from 13:00 on the day of arrival. Depending on the occupancy, the apartment house may provide the possibility of early arrival upon previous agreement.
9. When should I leave the apartment?
You should leave the apartment at the latest until 9 AM on the day of leaving.
10. Are pets allowed in the apartment?
Yes, pets are allowed in the apartment for an additional fee. (5 €/day)
11. Is it possible to smoke at the apartment?
It is PROHIBITED to smoke in the entire area of the apartment houses! You are only allowed to smoke in the designated areas (terraces, balconies, gardens)!
12. Are there any parking possibilities around the apartment houses?
Yes, there is a parking for cars in the area of the apartment houses. The parking of the apartment house can be used only with a car of proper technical condition!
13. Do I have to pay for the parking?
No, our guests do not have to pay for the parking. Parking is free of charge.
14. Can I park in garage?
Yes, on demand, we can provide a closed garage for the cars of our guests, which may be used by paying an additional fee. (5 €/day)
15. Does the price contain meals?
No, our apartments are self-catering.
16. Is it possible to have half-pension?
Our apartment house does not provide half-pension. The apartment house operates on a self-catering basis, for this we provide an equipped kitchen. You may have meals in the nearby restaurant where you can choose both from an abundant menu and à la carte.
17. Is there a possibility for self-catering in the houses?
Yes, our apartments are self-catering with a well-equipped kitchen.
18. What kind of equipment is in the kitchens?
The kitchens are equipped with a fridge, washbasin, cooktop, coffee maker, kettle, cutlery, dishes, tableware, and dish-cloth.
19. Is it possible to have extra bed in the apartments?
Yes, in most of our apartments, we can place a spare bed. (5 €/day)
20. Is bedding provided?
Yes, we provide bedding bed linen, small towel, bathmat, and dish-cloth.
21. Do the guests receive towels?
Bathrooms are only equipped with a small towel and a bathmat.
22. Are there internet and Wi-Fi in the apartment?
You can use internet for free of charge on the computer located in the hall, and we provide Wi-Fi connection in the whole area of the apartment.
23. Is there air conditioner in the apartment?
Yes, in some of our apartments you can use the air conditioner for an additional fee. (5 €/day)
24. What happens if I cancel my reservation?
In case of cancelling your reservation that you have already confirmed by paying a deposit, we CAN NOT refund the deposit.
25. What happens if I leave the apartment before the end of the reserved date?
After passing the key to the guest, in case of checking out any time between the date of arrival and the date of leaving determined in the registration of the reservation, the guest is obliged to pay the apartment fee for the complete period of the reservation.